Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ready for spring


Okay, it's not nearly spring time here in New England, but I'm getting a head start on my spring themed cards. I am playing a lot with my new flower soft and I thought it would go nicely in the bicycle basket. I may put a happy birthday message inside or I may leave it as a blank card for a general occasion.

The top layer is stamped with stayzon black and then I put some tacky glue down and then added a bunch of flower soft in blue and lavender. That image is then matted on lavender lace and brocade blue. Both images are from a local card store - not stampin up but I love how the Hello greeting goes so well with the bicycle. I used the big shot to emboss polka dots on the whisper white card stock and used a scallop edge punch on the lavendar lace at the top.

Thanks for looking! Think Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment