Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wedding cards - tone on tone very vanilla

Here are two cards I made for co-workers. Both are getting married this weekend! The first card is for Sue. Her wedding colors are Ivory and Champagne so I was inspired to try to make a tone on tone card for her in her colors. This was really fun to do with embossing and accessories. Since I was already in the mood, I decided to make Steve's card similar, but his is a tad more whimsical because Sue is more classy and elegant and Steve is more silly and fun. I hope the weather is great for them this weekend. Sue's ceremony is Friday. Steve's is Saturday.










Recipe:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Off-white card stock from AC moore, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Sahara Sand (Happily ever after)
Stamps: French Script, congratulations, Happily ever after, Together Forever (inside greeting.)
Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls
Embossing: Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment