Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloggers Challenge DSP 9/25/09


This card uses the Bella Rose DSP. I don't have a specific occasion for this card but it will be nice for a young lady who reaches a milestone - maybe when my daughter completes finals in college or my neighbor daughter hears from her 1st choice college. I like to have some cards in 'inventory' that I have around. Many times, I want to send a card quickly and it's nice to have some general sentiment cards around for that. This congratulations set is very flexible since the other sayings allow you to make the card for birthday, anniversay, retirement... whatever.
The recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Pink Piorette
Stamp pad: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Piorette, versamark
DSP: Bella Rose
Stamps: Priceless, Congratulations
Accessories: Pink Gingham ribbon, Iridescent ice (embossing powder)
Technique: Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment