Tuesday, September 22, 2009


My husband and I will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary on Monday. Wow - 1985 seems like a long time ago, but I've enjoyed every year (more or less) with my husband. It really is true that relationships go through cycles of ups and downs. Thankfully, we are in a really good cycle right now and I really enjoy spending time with Bob and there is a renewed sense of intimacy in our relationship. It helps a lot that his job is much less stressful, he is home (and not traveling so much) and the kids are older and less demanding. The years when he was traveling 1-2 weeks a month and the kids needed a lot of care were tough, and frankly we probably neglected our relationship a bit during those times. But now, we are really trying to prioritize our relationship and life is good. Anyway, on to today's card. This is cute image from Stampavie that I borrowed from Kimberly.



Recipe:
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamps: Stampavie, Define your life (together)
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka-dot grosgrain, Certainly Celery polytwill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment