Friday, September 18, 2009

Blessings




For this weeks bloggers challenge, I decided to go with a fall theme. I picked the flowers/foliage from Autumn days and thought the saying from God's blessing went well with the Thanksgiving theme. It's hard to see but the very vanilla has a very thin mat of mambo melon.

The challenge was to use crushed curry, mambo melon and chocolate chip with neutrals. I found the color combination challenging so I used the mambo melon as just a slight accent, rather than a theme color.

Since the card itself is on crushed curry, I opted to add a layer to the inside of the card. I usually prefer to write my card message on something neutral.

I struggled to get a good photo of this one, the colors seem a little off but I hope you get the idea of the card.

Thanks for looking and please add comments. I love seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment