Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Bird


Monday, my youngest son will turn 16. Cards for boys are tough, cards for men are tougher but I think cards for young men are the toughest!!!

I really have nothing appropriate! I was tempted to go out and buy a car stamp - and since I do still have the weekend, I may still do that, I thought it would be cute to get a car image and then maybe put some dogs and people in the car all 'freakin' out because Eric is the driver!

Anyway, I created this card as a backup and I do really like it, even if I don't wind up using it for Eric. I suppose I could very easily swap out the 'son' and change it to 'dad' or some other 3 letter word.

So, the recipe is as follows: DSP: Good morning sunshine, ribbon - chocolate chip - wide satin. Card Stock - Whisper white, chocolate chip and So Saffron and a library clip as an accent. The stamps are 'cheep talk' and 'wonderful favorites.'

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling Linda! You know how much I LOVE Cheep Talk! I think it's just wonderful for a young man! :D

    ReplyDelete