Thursday, February 4, 2010

Golf Cards - Back Nine




So, I have a lot of golfers in my life right now. And they all have occassions that require cards! So I just had to get the retired stampin up set 'back nine.' I saw this in the catalog years ago but always figured I'd get it with my next order. Well it retired and it didn't make it on my last order, so off to ebay I went. For the last 6 months I've looked for it but it's always been over $25.00. Too expensive for me, but then just after christmas (when I was the only one on ebay) I bid on it and won it for $12.00. Good deal. So I made a retirement card and a young man's birthday card with it. The baja breeze worked well with it and I used some retired DSP as well. The other color is Sahara Sand. The image was a pain to work with since it was so big and the sahara sand color was a little light. But after several attempts and a lot of inking, I finally got a few images I could use. Note: The one card has the focus on the man golfer and the other image has the focus on the female golfer. Isn't that neat how versatile this stamp set is???

No comments:

Post a Comment