Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween pumkins for the bloggers challenge


Today's bloggers challenge is halloween. I have a big basket of clear bags filled with assorted candy for my trick or treaters tomorrow. I hope I have enough. We have a great neighborhood for trick or treat so we can get a lot of kids. You know the dilemna, you want enought candy for the kids (maybe not enough for the teens) but you really don't want too many leftovers - especially if you love the candy you give out! I have 50 bags, plus some extra smarties and airheads, so even if I get extra kids, I'll have something for them.

Anyway, here is my halloween card. I made it using the oval punch and pumpkin paper. I took the leaves from my rose stamp set and embellished the card with ribbon and a martha stewart punch. It's kind of simple but effective. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment