Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas


Hi all,
Well, I guess the Christmas busyness got the better of me. I just realized it's been a month since I posted anything!

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house and I really enjoyed seeing my Mom and sister, but it didn't allow a lot of time for card making. In addition, as a business analyst at ADI, I have a project that is going into effect Dec 16th, so that has meant a lot of working at night and evening con-calls. I love what I do, but again, that takes away from card making time.

I uploaded several cards, but I'm going to post only one a day. so keep watching, there should be several posts now regularly.

This card is one I tried using the movers and shapers bird die with the Big Shot. I thought it may be interesting to have the textured christmas paper poking out behind the cut out bird image. It's kind of a neat effect. The bird is cut out of a square piece of card stock. The DSP is taped to the back and then that is glued to a very thin red mat. Then the whole thing is glued to the ribbon wrapped mat. Let me know what you think!

Recipe: Big Shot, Movers and Shapers die, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Soft Suede Card Stock, Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card stock, real red striped ribbon, soft suede ribbon, soft suede stamp pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment